Saturday, June 5, 2010

A little trip to York...




This sight always makes my heart sing...York Minster in the sunlight ....such an inspirational place...So on Friday Jules(Sister) went for a mooch in York.Among the many shops worth visiting, we had to pop into Cath Kidston for a litle bit of fabric acquisition....

      Look at all that gorgeousness!
I have to say though I go into CK quite often but hardly ever buy anything (apart from bags) these days'
 I think the older fabric designs were much nicer.
I have alot of Cath fabric which I use in the shop for window displays and styling but I am loathe  to cut up or use in any other way.


I love, love, this bed and want to be stretched out on it/in it.......Loving thr pink dressing table....

A little bit of chair envy..I soooo would like to have this chair or have a go at my own patchwork chair...one of these days....

More  chair  envy .... how divine is this chair ? Such  wonderful patchy goodness.I am sooooo full of envy....
 No visit to York is complete without popping into Betty's or in this case Little Betty's which I personally prefer as it's cosier and is upstairs overlooking Stonegate Just look at these beautiful tea pots and cakes...none of which passed my lips.....but  the  bacon muffin and scrambled eggs  did.....
           We had  a  l ovely morning but  I was fairly pleased to get home to the garden as it was very,very hot.

1 comment:

imperfectly natural mama said...

Looks like a really lovely trip. Wish there was a Cath Kidston shop near me, really beautiful photos.