Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter......

Wishing you all a Happy Easter full of sunshine and chocolate.My poor feet are throbbing as we've had another busy day in the shop and I have another early start tomorrow.So its feet up with a G&T and maybe a curry later if I can force myself to an upright position and point myself towards the kitchen.
These pretty tin eggs are the  only eggs I am having this Easter.These are so sweet and our best seller this year....I have to shed a stone before summer really starts..
Enjoy your weekend.
Anne x

6 comments:

Madelief said...

Hi Anne,

A Happy Easter to you and your family too!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Between Me and You said...

Order in!! I`m totally with you on the shedding a stone deal - sheesh.....where did it all come from??!! Happy Easter Anne x

lemonade kitty said...

Happy Easter hunny bunny, love Lucey xx

Born & Bred Studio said...

Happy Easter! Love the image! Also a great giveaway over at Me Old China which ends on tuesday x
http://meoldchinablog.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-old-china-london-bunting-giveaway.html

Country Cottage Chic said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Jayne

Simply Me said...

You are too kind!! And thank you so much !! thank you for following me .. Have a Great day