Thursday, December 24, 2009

Finally...

This is my favourite angel.I bought her many years ago and she hangs on the wall all year.I believe...
This twiggy wreath also stays put all year.
Another unfinished symphony!This is the quilt I started for my mother fifteen years ago and apart from a bit of embroidery and a few hearts it's finally finished.It's also very basic using left over curtain fabric when I was in my green/pink phase.It may very well make an appearance under the tree.
Anyway all that's left to do is wish you all the happiest of Christmases.Hope you and your beloved ones have a wonderful time with lots of happiness to cherish and fortify you throughout the coming year.Stay safe,happy and peaceful.Love Anne xxxxxxx

A special thought for Rod and dearest Kate RIP x

1 comment:

Country Cottage Chic said...

I hope that you had a lovely day yesterday! Your angel is lovely & so is the quilt - this really is in the spirit of original quilts being made from leftover scraps of fabric.

Jayne