Friday, May 8, 2009

Bloggers


I am a keen reader of other people's blogs and have many on my favourites list which I hope to add to my blog when I have got the hang of the technical side of things. I am entering uncharted waters at the moment and have to say, I feel a bit nervous about writing anything that would be of interest to anyone else.I have wanted have my own blog for quite a while and hope that it will keep me intouch with customers and friends. I thought you might like to see some pictures of my shop to start with. It's all put together with saleroom finds and none of the furniture,shelves etc has cost me more than a few pounds or has been made by my long suffering but very supportive husband, John. I have many unique treasures which I have found or sourced and I sell lots of things that have been made by myself or my very talented friends and sister, (which I will post later). So that is really how the concept Made-and found.co.uk was born.

No comments: