Friday, May 3, 2013

Lovely Blog

If you would like to browse a lovely blog this weekend, then pop over to Rachel's blog.Look at this amazing cushion she has made.Love,love it.Rachel is very talented and creative and would love to gain some more followers.Im sure if you call in she'll put the kettle on lol!
                                                 Here's the link:
                     http://rachelshomespunhideaway.blogspot.co.uk/

                       Have a brilliant bank holiday weekend.
                                                  Anne x

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for this lovely post Anne, I think it may have brought me one or two followers already. So kind of you.
I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday weekend.

xx

Poppins Creations said...

I agree, a lovely blog indeed! I have been a reader for quite a while, always such wonderful imagery too.
Hannahx

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne was just thinking about you as it's nearly 1940's time again, how time flies. I'll be popping in to see you,hope you are well? Xx