Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sigh...

You know how you keep looking for the things you really know are right but you don't know until you see them.I am fairly patient in this way and am willing to wait-I have become used to waiting as I live with three people who live by the mantra-why do today what you can easily put off 'til next year.....Anyway I have been looking at tiles for ages and apart from metro tiles which I love I couldnt find what I was looking for until now..just right for a Victorian house....
.How gorgeous are these?I actually rather like the blue sink too.......I now have to save up ........maybe next year...

9 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I utterly agree. Stunning. Well worth saving for.

Sandies' Patch said...

Those tiles are gorgeous! Where did you find them????

Sandie xx

Hen said...

They're gorgeous, Anne. I saw them at the CL Fair and they're pretty perfect. We're waiting on the seaside postcard tiles for the bathroom at the cottage. The lady at Welbeck Tiles, Brenda, is really lovely, so nice that it's a family firm and all the tiles handmade in Cornwall. Of course, this does mean saving ones pennies very hard!
Hope you're well.
Hen x

do you mind if i knit said...

Oh WOW! Aren't those tiles BEAUTIFUL! Where are they from? I like the way the flowers are broken up by the white, that's what makes the display so successful. Love Vanessa xxx

sylviesgarden said...

Oh wow, they are very nice indeed.
x

Naomi said...

They are truely stunning!!! Lovely to see you and your siser at the weekend!! xx

Helen said...

Yes gorgeous, worth the wait I bet,
Helen x

Kristen said...

Oh gosh, those are fantastic! Those would be well worth the wait, indeed, although if it were me, I'd be looking into some kind of way to fake them with wallpaper pieces and Mod Podge or something. Very lovely!

Madelief said...

These tiles, look absolutely lovely. I would love to have them in my kitchen!

Lieve groet, Madelief